Friday, January 25, 2019

Hello, my name is Michaela. I don't have a camera as of right now, but I will get one soon. This is my second semester in college. I want to major in architecture designing, but NVCC does not have that. Basically I to base my classes around the credits that are required to go into that class at a four year. I will be 20 years old in February, which is pretty exciting. I want to travel the world and see all the natural beauty there is to see. I'm taking this class because I've always wanted to and I love to take photos of the smallest objects in nature. I love animals. My grandfather has a horse farm in Warren Ct, and we go camping on his property down the road. I have two sugar gliders. They are sisters and their names are Riley and Skylar. I also have three cats. Their names are Cinnamon, Jase, and Cleo. I've also had two rabbits in the past. I love fishing, camping, hunting, playing video games, drawing, and I've been playing the viola for 12 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment